Translate

Friday, January 23, 2015

When it began....

We are rearranging our store over at Zazzle and while going threw our artwork we came across "Beautiful Benny". This is one of the first pieces I did in scrapping and used Zazzle to create a card for me personally. He was from my first litter and was one very special special dog. I lost Benny to Osteosarcoma when he was almost 7 years old. He was the gentlest Great Pyrenees I have had the fortune of sharing my life with. It broke my heart when I lost him because I was still grieving over the loss of my Mom from Cancer. I never used this piece on many items but today thought it would be nice to see it on other items.

Wallet Great Pyrenees "Beautiful Benny"
Wallet Great Pyrenees "Beautiful Benny" by steelmoment
Browse Great pyrenees Wallets online at Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment